We pay homage to the memories of Helen Johnson, Sr, and Geraldine H. Johnson for starting a great and worthy program. Geraldine was a dedicated Labor leader who wanted Labor and Community to be respected and honored.
From our inception, we have always maintained a unique collaboration between Labor, Community, Community and Civic Leaders and most importantly, our children and Youth These collaborations continue to form a pivotal aspect of our organization.
Past guest representations have included:
- City & County of San Francisco — Elected & Appointed Officials
- San Francisco Labor Council
- San Francisco Unified School District
- Alliance of Black School Educators
- City College of San Francisco
- US Senator Diane Feinstein
- Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
- Primus Industries & Hon. Jim Jefferson
- SF Fire Department
- SF Police Department
- Sun Reporter Newspapers
- Marinship Construction
- Northen California District Council
- Healthcare Workers
- Lennar Communities
- African American Democratic Club
- San Francisco Tomorrow
- Union Labor Life
- A. Philip Randolph Institute
- United Educators
- Iron Workers Local 377
- Hotel Bar & Restaurants Local 2
- Alanique Consultants
- Goodwill Industries
- Yellow River Drummers
- Healing & Teaching Temple of African Faith
- State Senator Carole Migden
- Partial List
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 415-643-5121. You can also call us at 415-643-5121.
Thanks for your patronage.